- Ms Leanne Armao – Principal Keysborough Primary School
- Mr John Baston – Principal Keysborough Secondary College
- Ms Amanda Meehan – Parent Representative
- Ms Jacqueline Gray – Local Government Representative (The Greater City of Dandenong)
- Mr Ken Robinson – Department of Education and Training Representative (Regional Office, Dandenong)
The second task of the Advisory Group is to create a new name for the school as the current interim name does not meet the Government guidelines for a school name.
- Keysborough Secondary College
- Acacia Campus
- 28 Isaac Rd,
- Keysborough 3173
- Thursday 11th April, 6.00pm to 7.30pm
Local members of the community are encouraged to attend. At this meeting work will be undertaken to identify a preferred name for the new school. It is expected a name will be identified at this meeting which will be referred onto to the Department of Education and Training for approval.