Keysborough Primary School Council Members school council
Executive Officer: Leanne Armao (School Principal)
President: Vacant (elections to be held in April 2019)
Vice President: Vacant
Correspondence Secretary: Vacant
Minutes Secretary: Vacant
Additional Parent Members: Tamblyn Petrzilka, Louis Hollander, Marsha Moller, Gizelle Katsivelos, Mitesh Shah, Sokrin Khun, Tina Malaeb and Harmeet Kaur
Additional DEECD Member: Christina Baker (Assistant Principal), Christopher Williams Assistant Principal), Krissi Moores (EA to the Principal Class) and Jeremy Stoll (Teacher)
Community Member: Donna Hudson
The Keysborough Primary School Council plays an active role in the school.
- assists in the governance of the school
- ensures that its decisions are in the best interests of the students
- enhances the educational opportunities of students at the school
- ensures the school comp[lies with government regulations, guidelines and policiess
- school Council elections are held each year in Term 1.
- 2018 - 2022
Our School Review took place in October 2018 and our new School Strategic Plan has been written and approved by the Regional Office.